1. Breaking out my green, suede, flat, knee-high boots.
2. Sleeping with a second blanket without waking up thinking I'm drowning in my own sweat.
3. A working oven - finally!
4. Pumpkins as far as the eye can see.
5. Sweet, nutty pumpkin muffins to munch on while inching through three hours of traffic trying to get to the pumpkins as far as the eye can see.
6. Fall. I love fall.
Adapted from Baking: From My Home to Yours
I say "adapted" because I forgot to buy raisins and added extra walnuts instead. And because I forgot I was baking (I went too long without a working oven) and burned the nubby muffin tops a little.